Did you know that at Explanatoryvideos.com we produce commercials too?! Check out the animated commercial below that we did for AMDRO Ant Bait!
That’s right! An explainer video can be expertly crafted for your very own commercial spot. Just like we did for AMDRO, our team of experts can create a short 30 second animated commercial to explain your product or service. Here’s what you need to know:
Your choices for advertising with Hulu:
- Hulu allows advertisers to publish their 15 or 30 second commercials into any of their long-form commercial breaks. They manage the encoding, hosting, and streaming of the video.
- Additionally Hulu provides its advertisers “ad solutions” such as; Sponsorship, Local, Multicultural, or, Targeting advertising. For example, suppose you are a realtor in California. You wouldn’t need to advertise yourself on the east coast. So this “ad solution” or “local ad solution” on Hulu allows you to reach your target area effectively by choosing which area to publish your commercial.
- Another plus for using Hulu is that they have some of the best TV and Movie streaming choices out there so you are sure to reach a younger and more engaged audience.
How our team at Explanatoryvideos.com crafts your commercial:
- Basically the same production process applies to crafting an animated commercial as it would for a product or service explainer video. Through production we nail down your message and create an attractive “call to action” for your viewers. This call to action lets the viewer know what they should do next. For example, the AMDRO commercial spot educates the viewers as to why they need the product, what the product will do for them, and what action they need to make to benefit from the solution.
- Most explainer videos are kept to 90 seconds or less. However, our client chose a 30 second slot which meant we had to make sure the video was under 30 second. That said, whether your video is 30 or 90 seconds we strive to deliver the best message possible in the most effective manner.
- Through animation and an innovative story we make the video come to life. Hulu requires 1080p as a format for their commercial ads. Whereas, most explainer videos can be done in 720p.
- Finally, when creating a video for Hulu we take into account their video “specs”. For example, the file format, size, audio, frame rate, length, etc.
We really enjoyed crafting this witty video for AMDRO Ant Bait and are even more thrilled that our viewers can view the commercial on Hulu.
If you have a product or service to advertise, why not choose a marketing platform solution like Hulu or Netflix? And let us do the rest! Contact us today for a free consultation for an explainer video or commercial!